lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

LIKES AND DISLIKES



Check this video on how to express your lkikes and dislikes: Likes and Dislikes




Love - Like - Don't Mind - Don't Like- Hate

After some verbs (love, like, don't/doesn't mind,don't/doesn't like, hate) you can use a noun, a pronoun or a verb +ing.
 LoveI like I like LikeI like Don't mindDon't Like I don't like HateI don't like I don't like
Noun (coffee)I love coffee.I like coffee.I don't mind coffee.I don't like coffee.I hate coffee.
Pronoun (him)I love him.I like him.I don't mind him.I don't like him.I hate him.
Verb (flying)I love flying.I like flying.I don't mind flying.I don't like flying.I hate flying.



No hay comentarios.:

USING PHRASAL VERBS

Click  HERE , you`ll fing a list of phrasal verbs. In class we`ll check the most used. Here are some: TURN ON TURN OFF GROW UP PICK U...